Finding the cause, solving the problem
We are dedicated to seeking out the root cause of your problem and delivering effective individualised treatment plans to get you back to your best.
All our appointments are a minimum of 1 hour long, this ensures that your physiotherapist is able to:
- Iisten to you properly
- carry out a thorough whole body assessment
- work to identify the root cause of your issue
- devise an individualised treatment plan
- undertake hands on treatment
- provide you with exercises and advice to help you to make progress between treatments
Initial Consultation (includes treatment):
Follow up appointment:
Soft Tissue Massage:
If you are wanting to make a longer appointment either because it is a chronic/complex injury or you are traveling from a distance please call the clinic for the pricing of longer appointments.
Director/Physiotherapit – 90 minutes with a physiotherapist, followed by a report £188/£158
Cyclist’s Full Body MOT – 90 minutes with a physiotherapist, followed by a report £158
CSPC Bike Fit – Up to 2 hours with a physiotherapist and a report with bike set up dimensions £158
Need help to fund your treatment costs?
Read about Healthcare Cash Plans here.