As well as helping people to recover after surgery, injury, illness or diseases, physiotherapy can help in identifying and correcting, to name just a few problems, the following:
- lack of range of movement
- lack of flexibility
- poor and inefficient movement patterns
- poor and inefficient walking and running gait patterns
- poor functional balance and stability
- muscle imbalances and relative weaknesses
- poor breathing patterns
By identifying and correcting these, Physiotherapists can help in reducing the risk of injury and in improving an individuals health and function.
The CSPC Physiotherapy way…
Finding the cause, solving the problem
All our appointments are a minimum of 1 hour long, this ensures that your physiotherapist is able to:
- listen to you properly
- carry out a thorough whole body assessment
- work to identify the root cause of your issue
- devise an individualised treatment plan
- undertake hands on treatment
- provide you with exercises and advice to help you to make progress between treatment
Back to your best as quickly as possible
We strive to get you back to your best as quickly as possible; it is our aim to see you on the road to recovery in 3 appointments.
If you and your physiotherapist are not seeing an improvement, then we will revisit your treatment plan by seeking advice from other members of the CSPC team, referring you to one of our network of experts, or suggesting the inclusion of one of our specialist services, listed below.
To check availability and book an appointment please call the clinic on 0113 2750606 and speak to a member of our admin team.